Sunday, February 22, 2009

Here's Looking at You Kid(s)

I'm a bad mommy. I didn't get around to posting about my beautiful boys yesterday. And why, you might ask, was yesterday significant?

They turned five months old yesterday. (sigh) Five months! They are now less than a month away from being half a year old. I don't think I can handle that.

Yesterday I was looking through pictures of the day they were born and there was one picture in particular that just blew my mind. During my first time visiting them in the NICU, someone (me? my parents?) got a picture of Asher's tiiiiiiiiiiiny hand holding Nathan's pinkie. Another one was a picture of Nathan holding Asher for the first time...I simply can't believe how small Asher's head looked on Nathan's chest, especially compared to how they look now.


Observe:




And now look at the little buggers!


It does a mommy proud.

No comments: