Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Official

Our boys are amazing sleepers. It's been almost a week now, and they have been consistantly sleeping 7-8 hours every night. They usually have their final feed of the night at around 10 or 11 each night, and then they sleep until around 7 am. Yes, we are well aware of how blessed we are. I know I've said this before, but dear GOD, this is blissful!!! Please don't let it change!


Speaking of the boys, I FINALLY got all of the photos of the boys edited (kind of) and uploaded onto our online albums. Sorry it took so long, don't hate me. I also stole a few off of my parents' camera...somehow my mom manages to catch the most hilarious photos of the boys ever. Observe:


Ha ha, hee hee, ho ho. Ahem. That cracks me up every time. Asher's on the left, Levi's on the right. Tee hee. Giggle. Love these boys!

No comments: