Thursday, December 6, 2007

In the Spirit of the Coming New Year

Things I Want to Do Before I Die (in no particular order):

*Visit every continent, including Antarctica. (3 down, 4 to go)
*Swim with dolphins...in the wild.
*Travel to Italy.
*Travel to Denmark and visit where my ancestors came from.
*Travel to Lithuania and visit where Nathan's ancestors came from.
*Own a vineyard, even if it's just a small one.
*Live somewhere other than the lower 49 states for a year.
*Get my masters in either teaching or theatre.
*Become a police officer.
*Build our dream house.
*Have at least one child.
*Go to a 2 week cooking school in Italy with my mom (requires a 2nd trip, of course).
*Adopt.
*Direct a play for a theatre company.
*Teach theatre to high schoolers.
*Work at a Young Life camp for a year.
*Participate in a fundraising marathon for cancer.
*Learn to build log furnature, and build a log bed.
*Perform as Eponine in Les Mis.
*Spend a week by myself in a cottage by the ocean, just reading and walking the beach. Repeat at least once every 2 years.
*Visit all 50 states (18 down, 32 to go).
*Go on a cruise.
*Win a photography contest.
*Go to an NFL game.
*Complete my family tree.
*Complete Nathan's family tree.
*Get my motorcycle endorsement and buy a Harley.
*Start or become involved in an Ovarian Cancer awareness group in honor of Marla.
*Open a wine shop like what Bella's use to be before it became snobby.
*Have a room/outbuilding where Young Life kids can come hang out whenever they want, complete with a rockin' home theatre.

That's what I have so far, I'm sure more will be added later.

1 comment:

D said...

Neat list! I'm not sure what Jennifer Gardner movie you are talking about, but this movie actually has Hillary Swank in it.