Friday, August 14, 2009

Oy

I'm tired. I worked last Thursday through Saturday, had Sunday and Monday off, drove up to Oregon City and back on Tuesday through Thursday for EMD training, and then worked today. Thank the maker, I have tomorrow off. Nathan went up to his dad's for the day today, taking the boys with him and giving me a good 6 hours at home to myself. And what did I do? Balanced my checkbook and futzed around on Photoshop. Go to my photograph blog, there's some fun photo fodder on there. Here's a preview:

090813_01_framed


And that's really all I've got for you right now. I'm tired and I don't really feel like typing anymore. I really wanted to make a new label for my photos, something better than the "lindy labunski photography" stamp I'm using right now, but the creative juices just aren't flowing. Maybe tomorrow. And if I promise it on here, maybe tomorrow I'll actually deliver some photos of the boys' first bath that was sans baby tub. Too cute. Night all!

No comments: