Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mmmm...Tea

I love tea, especially peppermint tea. Especially peppermint tea if I have a sore throat and/or a cough. It's my go-to stuff, chosen over even cough drops or cough medicine.

No, I don't have a cold. *knock on wood* I'm just waxing philosophical about peppermint tea.

Because that's what I happen to be drinking right now. I'm groovin' on peppermint tea and Biggest Loser. I'm almost three weeks behind on this show and I'm finally taking some 'me' time to catch up...at almost 1 am. Don't look at me like that, I got off work at 11 pm, spent some time with Nathan, worked out on the Wii Fit, and sent Nathan to bed. Nathan has been monopolizing the computer for the past few days in order to edit the photos he shot of our friend, James. I'm not complaining, it's given me an excellent excuse to do nothing but hang out with my boy-o's.

I admit it, I'm just rambling at this point.

Life has been a little rough lately, mostly just in my corner. I get frustrated with the new job because I feel like I should know how to do it, considering the fact that I DID this job for two years. I keep having to remind myself that I'm having to un-learn a ton of stuff and then re-learn it all again. Poor Nathan has to help pick up the pieces when I come home at the end of a tough shift. It doesn't help that my current schedule is keeping me from both Young Life and the phenomenal bible study we became a part of. Just about the time I was starting to really invest in our bible study, I can't go anymore. So if you could be praying for all of us on that front, we'd really appreciate it.

In other news, a bunch of us (Nathan's family and my family) are going to OSU's homecoming football game against UCLA on Halloween. SOOOOOOO EXCITED! Nathan's dad got tickets for the 6th & 7th row in the alumni section and we are going to be rockin' the orange & black! Nathan's mom was kind enough to offer to watch the boys for us so we can just enjoy the day. Thanks Jan!

One final thought: I can't believe it's almost NOVEMBER!

No comments: