Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Victory Dress

I debated on posting this before reaching the magic number, but I just can't stand it anymore! One of the things I really wanted to reward myself with was a sexy little victory dress to wear when I 'force' Nathan to take me out on a fancy date when I reach my goal weight.


Mom and I went shopping after Christmas, and I found a little black dress (I've never had one before) that reminded me of the dresses that Helen and Tara wore for the Biggest Loser finale on season 7, which I absolutely loved!



Btw, I totally loved these two girls during season 7, which has definitely been my favorite season so far. As soon as I saw these dresses, I wanted one! So when I found the black one that reminded me of these dresses (and on sale no less!), I HAD to buy it!

It's a juniors size 9, and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to fit in it even after reaching my goal weight. So imagine my surprise when I tried it on last month and it fit! A little snugly, but IT FIT!

Here it is! I'm a couple of pounds lighter now than I was in this photo, and I'm not ashamed to say that I'm pretty happy with how I look in this dress.



2 comments:

Arly said...

woo woo! looking gooooooood!!

Alison said...

Lindy you look fantastic!!! You are such an inspiration!!