Monday, November 26, 2007

Boo HTML!

Now that I have a cramp in my mouse hand, I finally have our blog looking like I want it to look! YAY! As you can probably tell, I'm excited about this. I mean, I've only been working on it since about 10 am or so and I just now got it to where I want it. Did I ever mention that I hate html with a passion?! Ah well, now our blog is in the holiday spirit, and it's suppose to snow either tonight or tomorrow...don't worry Carly and Arly (hee hee, you two rhyme!), I'll post more pictures.

Big shout out of thanks to Arly for helping me figure out how to play with my blog html in order to have a more fun blog! And thanks to Carly for letting me steal her awesome background (not that she had much of a choice or knew I was doing it)!

PS...I've been listening to old Christmas music all day on live365.com...Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Perry Como. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Arly said...

WOOHOO! Nice blog!!!

Carly said...

blog whore!! blog whore!! ok ok, i prefer "blog twins" it's true. :) looks good darlin'!