Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Hair Cut!

I just couldn't handle how unmanagable my hair was anymore, so I called up April at A'Diva and got a hair cut. And here it is!


April is my HERO! This is the best hair cut I've had in years! Unfortunately the photo doesn't really do it justice. The lighting in the bathroom makes my hair look more yellow than blonde and it's hard to get the overall effect in one photo. But it's such a relief to have all healthy hair! After dying my hair so many times, the bottom 2-3 inches where absolutely ruined. Which meant that I literally could not do ANYTHING with it and it just looked horrible. So I went to April, begged her to make things better, and she did! The entire haircut took an hour, but it was so worth it. The plan now is to just let all the dyed hair grow out, while maintaining this haircut. It shouldn't take long to grow out, I'll just have to deal with some dark roots until then.

If any of you are in Baker and need a haircut, get an appointment with April at A'Diva. She went to school with me and is just starting out. She's part time right now, and needs some consistant customers...and I have yet to be disappointed with anything she does with my hair, whether it's just a trim, or something more extreme like she did today.

No comments: