Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cute Shot Of The Day


The boys are loving sitting up, especially when on my lap. Today they got to hang out with Daddy for a few hours while I got some sleep, complete with a closed door and earplugs, yay! I think the boys really missed him because they were constantly following him with their eyes and were smiling like crazy. oh yeah, have I mentioned that the boys are now smiling at us on a regular basis, in reaction to us smiling at them and to the sound of our voices. Love it!

Anyway, this photo was taken this afternoon when Nathan came out to take over baby duty and they were staring at him so intently as he walked next to the chair. Too cute.

And now it's feeding time at the zoo. Ta!

1 comment:

Kate said...

They look bigger every time I see them... tell them to stop growing so they will be this cute forever! :-p