Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Favorite Activity?

You're all going to think I'm strange. Mental, even. But I have to admit that one of my favorite things to do is...

...
...

...change the boys diapers.

I'm not kidding. And the reason I enjoy it so much is because the boys absolutely LOVE getting their diapers change. Unless they're too hungry to think of anything else but screaming for food, they smile, wiggle, kick, and smile some more, through the entire event. And it steals my heart every time.

But don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself:




Just try to resist that. Go on. Try. I dare ya.

Only moments before this video was taken, he was crying. Kid you not. But lay either one of them down on the changing pad and the screams disappear. It's lovely. I was under the impression that babies hated getting their diaper changed and I definitely expected to hate changing them. What a pleasant surprise.

And yes, I always make a fool of myself like that when I'm talking to my sons. They just have that effect on me.

Man I love these boys.

2 comments:

Carly said...

oh he's SO cute!!!

i loved diaper time, too-- until we introduced solids!! ew! :) haha

Kate said...

Unbearable cuteness!!!