Monday, September 28, 2009

Today I Discovered

  • I still love running, but it's kind of hard to do when your cold has moved into your lungs. Yet it feels SO good!
  • It's very hard to identify with college students when you have a husband and babies...despite have graduated only three years ago. Getting home at midnight no longer sounds like fun times!
  • There are days when I miss Baker soooo much that it brings tears to my eyes. Today is one of those days. The things I miss about Baker? Gee, where to start? I miss having a job that I actually know how to do. I miss being in a community that I know intimately. I miss our friends that became more like family. I miss my YL club. I miss having a schedule that was predictable and afforded me weekends off every other week. The list goes on and on. To be honest, there are times when I would like nothing better than to run back there.
  • Tomorrow is my first pseudo photo shoot...I'm a little nervous.
  • I fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans...COMFORTABLY! In fact, I'm wearing some right now!
  • I'm 2 lbs away from saying goodbye to the 160's forever!

It was a day of highs and lows. Needless to say, I liked the highs better.

No comments: