Saturday, September 8, 2007

ABC Blessings

Arly has inspired me. On a (I think) daily basis, she takes a letter of the alphabet and lists several things that start with that letter, which she considers to be blessings. I think that's a great idea. So here I go, starting with A.

A

Apples: One of my favorite snacks, especially the little mini apples. And they make great pie. I should make an apple pie again, my first one rocked! Yum.

Adventure: Includes traveling, making big decisions, learning what it means to be married, meeting new people. I love adventure. Keeps life interesting.

Academics: I'm still not ready to go back to school, but without academics, we wouldn't be very far as a society. Someday I'd like to go back to school, maybe become a teacher. The fact that I have that choice is great.

Accapella: I miss choir. I loved how our accapella group sounded. There's something so pure about voices in harmony without any instruments to take away the focus.

Air conditioning: A HUGE blessing when you live in a place that regularly gets up above 100 degrees in the summer and you have a husband who is his own personal heater.

America: Yeah, as much as our country is sometimes kinda backwards, there are so many things we can do/be without fear. However, this isn't just for the USA, but all of the American continents. I really like Canada, and the parts of Central and South America that I've visited are beautiful, the people are so friendly. Yeah, the Americas pretty much rock.

No comments: