Monday, September 10, 2007

"C"

Chocolate: A girl's best friend. "Nuff said.

Cavallos: My adopted family. Their love has been a huge blessing and they gave us Marla, who is, by far, one of the most important people in my life still.

Cameras: I love being able to take photos of important things and events, and be able to share them with our family/friends who live far away. It's a great way to stay connected. Plus I really enjoy doing artistic photography. Oh, and my husband is a professional photographer.

Camping: Gotta love getting away from it all. Give me a lake or a river miles away from civilization, and I'm a happy happy girl.

Christmas: My 100% favorite holiday! Christmas is a big deal in my family. No, seriously. Ok, mostly it's just my mom and I who are pretty intense about it, and we take everyone else along for the ride. I have yet to have a single Christmas morning without my parents in my 23 Christmas.

Cribbage: New favorite game, even if I'm still not very good at it. I've already built one cribbage board out of blue pine, which was a ton of fun. Yay for Thursday night Crib nights at Barley's!

No comments: