Sunday, February 24, 2008

Catching Flack

So this week at work has been interesting. I've been an incredibly good girl in terms of eating healthy and keeping track of my points, and I'm SO excited about my weigh-in tomorrow morning. But man oh man have my coworkers been flicking me crap about my food. Especially when I'm eating things like salad with chicken and spritzer dressing, or Campbell's Soup-In-Hand.

Until I tell them I've lost almost 5 lbs in a week.

That shuts them up pretty quickly. HA!

I kind of have to feel for them though, I mean it wasn't that long ago that I was making fun of all the "health freaks" too. But I've seen what sitting in dispatch for 12 hours at a time and eating junk food can do to your body, and I don't want that to be me!

I was looking through some photos of my high school years this morning. How in the world did I think I was fat back then?! I honestly thought I was a lot heavier than most of the girls in my class, but then I found a photo of a bunch of us from our Senior Party night...I was just as skinny as all those girl!!! And I'm going to get back to that size! Which just excites the heck out of me! So stay tuned, tomorrow I will post my official weight loss for the week.