Sunday, February 10, 2008

Days Off

So Lindy, what are you going to do with your two days off?

Oh you know...the first day I'm going to do dishes, clean our ridiculously dirty house, do laundry, that sort of thing, and then go to club. And on the second day.....I'm going to sit through EIGHT HOURS OF TRAINING. Sweet.

Thankfully, I get this entire next weekend off. Nathan's taking Friday off to go skiing with me and one of our friends is letting us borrow their cabin at Anthony Lakes for the night. It will be nice to get away and just relax. I think we're going to spend Saturday lazing around the cabin until 3:00, when a band is going to be playing at Anthony. Then we'll head home and laze around there!

The weird part is that this past week went so incredibly fast that it doesn't feel like I should already be starting a "short week" (the week where I only work Wed and Thurs). With this work schedule, I'm hard pressed to remember what day of the week it is for the rest of the world, since my Monday's and Friday's almost never coincide with everyone else's. The big joke here is, "This is my Monday, tomorrow's my Friday." And every other weekend we have a 'Monday, Wednesday, Friday'. I think I would go crazy if I had to start working an 8-5, 5 days a week shift.

Anyway, I'm rambling. What started out as me just saying this past week went by really fast ended up turning into a whole lot more than you ever wanted to know. My excuse is that it's not even 7 am here yet. Hope everyone else had a great weekend! I'm so glad it's my Friday!

No comments: