Thursday, March 13, 2008

After The Negative Post...

...I had to share something positive. This is literally the first picture I've had taken of myself in YEARS that I haven't cringed at. Night before last I was up at 2 am by myself and decided to put on some of the cute clothes that I use to wear all the time in Portland but never wear in Baker. And here's one of the results...I honestly love this picture and I can't wait to see what I look like in another month! Look, you can see definition in my arms!!!!!!!!! Gotta love what losing 10 pounds in one month will do for you!


In other news, yesterday I ran on the treadmill for the first time in about a week, and was able to run/walk 2.5 miles in 40 minutes without feeling like I was killing myself. That's only 0.6 miles less than the 5k I'll be running in June, which is still 3 months and 1 day away! In fact, it was actually really easy, and today I'm going to up my running amount. Wish me luck!

No comments: