Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Great News!

Just a quick note to tell you some exciting news! Tonight was my first rehearsal for the musical I'm in, which Lynne is directing. For those of you who don't know, Lynne was my high school theatre director and the one who taught me to love theatre. When I walked into the room we were rehearsing in, Lynne immediately came over to me and asked me if I would like to direct a play for them next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has two played picked out that I get to choose from, and she'll have the scripts to me by rehearsal next week. So by the end of next week, I will probably know which play I'm directing! Not sure exactly when the play will open, but I'll let you know as soon as I know! I'm so excited that Lynne asked me, I just never felt right about the idea of asking Lynne if I could direct for them. I felt like I needed to prove that I was willing to work hard first and I wasn't sure how long that would take. YAY!

No comments: