Friday, July 18, 2008

Nahnah Nahnah Nahnah Nahnah BATMAN!

Last night (or rather, this morning), Nathan and I went to see the midnight showing of the Dark Knight. We're both huge fans of Batman Begins, so we've been waiting with bated breath for the second one to come out. The movie was alright, not sure it was worth staying up until 2:38 for...yes, it was a VERY long movie.

The really entertaining part, though, was when Asher started kicking like crazy right underneath my right ribs...he likes to hang out there. And it was really cool, because I could feel every kick with my hand. I grabbed Nathan's hand and put it on my tummy so he could feel it, but he was on my left side and had a kind of awkward reach to try to feel it. He thinks he may have felt one kick. Evidently Asher likes Batman too.

Both of the boys have become increasingly active. Or maybe I should say, they're getting big enough that I am able to feel said activity more. Now if only they would do it at a time when their father can feel it!

We have our appointment with the perinataologist in Boise on the 30th of this month. It's suppose to be a 3 hour long appointment including a very in-depth ultrasound and an hour long consult with the doctor. We're super excited to see our boys again and to meet the doctor who will most likely be performing my c section.

No comments: