Monday, July 21, 2008

Yes, Twice in an Hour

I just have to say that I absolutely love how predictable my boys have become. I can always count on Levi (the lower twin) to push himself as far down on my tummy as possible when I'm sitting at work. When he does that, he literally sits right where the crease is under my round tummy and it feels like he is doing somersaults like crazy.

Asher, on the other hand, likes to curl up right at the bottom of my right ribs and kick (or punch), usually right after I eat and also fairly consistantly around 1-2 am. Not sure why he picks that time. Even when he isn't kicking or punching, I can still feel that he's moved into his customary position...there just seems to be more pressure there and it's always in the exact same spot. After that, almost without fail, I feel at least a kick or two.

Now that they have names and I'm feeling them move on a regular basis, I am starting to feel more of an affinity with the boys. It never fails to make me smile when I feel them moving, even when it's uncomfortable (Levi, get off my bladder!). Seriously, that boy sometimes feels like a rock at the bottom of my tummy! And I am still thoroughly amazed that there are two in there. TWO! I'm carrying two brand new human beings inside of me. So strange.

If I'm already starting to love them this much, I can't imagine how much I'm going to love them when I actually get to see them.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

fun! seems like everybody is having a baby except me, lol! I better get on that!