Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm BAAAAAAACK

Ok, this whole staying up all night every night thing means that I have a lot of time on my hands to think. And writing on the blog is about as close as I get to an adult conversation while Nathan and the rest of the world is asleep! So bear with me. For those of you bored enough to read my 2-4 posts per night, I'm glad I could help!

I've realized something about myself...I'm slightly addicted to changing my hair. Whether that be a haircut or a change in color, there's just something satisfying about a great change to my hair that just puts a spring in my step. So here's a heads up for some of you...I'm a brunette again! I was a brunette for about five years while in college and after college, and then I went back to blond because some people (mostly my mom and Nathan) told me that they liked me better as a blond.

By the way, on a different by related note, why do I always think that blond should be spelled blonde? It just looks strange to me without the 'e'.

Anyway, the last time I was really happy with the way that my hair looked was when I was a brunette. And I figured that since I traded my getting-slimmer-and-trimmer body for a "just had twins and a c-section" (not a good combo) body, there should be something about myself that I actually like when I look in the mirror. So back to brunette it is! And please, no "hair color du jour" jokes.

Here's a picture of the new locks...I was bored while waiting for the boys to wake up to be fed. Hmm, now there's a phrase you don't hear often from a mom of twin infants.


Dang, that looks like an actor's headshot...with the exception of the bath tiles in the background of course. Ha ha ha!

Oh yeah, I have bangs now too. And they actually don't make me look like a 12 year old. Happy day!

No comments: