Monday, December 15, 2008

Levi's Photo Shoot

I feel a little handicapped when taking nice photos of the boys because it's been so long since I've used our Nikon D70, which has the option to adjust all the settings manually but I simply don't remember how to do that. Sounds like I need a refresher course from my professional husband, doesn't it? The thing that bums me out is that I got some really cute photos with the D70 in terms of capturing Levi in cute poses, but they turned out yellow. Sad. I busted out the filters in Photoshop, but they still aren't great. When I switched over to the point and shoot, it worked a little better, but the quality wasn't as good.

Anyway, after feeding the boys, Asher absolutely crashed while Levi was wide awake, so I decided to take advantage of the situation and take some better photos than the little spur of the moment snapshots that we've been doing. So here they are.





For some reason, Levi really really liked having his right hand up by his head. Carly, where are you to take super cute photos of my boys, cause I just don't have the same touch you do!

As always, there are a few more photos in the boys' online album.

1 comment:

Big Poppa said...

Lindy, I feel like Trinity has to catch up because your boys got an early start on things! We were laughing because there were a couple of people that were due after Autumn who ended up giving birth before her. We just figured everyone was intimidated by our baby and felt like they needed to cheat to get ahead! Trying to be sneaky! Ha!