Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Christmas/Birthday List? Already?

I've decided that the Photoshop CS4 upgrade is on my birthday/Christmas list. That will probably make Nathan cry, as he would just love to have all of the Adobe (the company that makes Photoshop) upgrades so he can play with the CS4 version of Illustrator and Dreamweaver, but beggers can't be choosers. And we do be beggers. At least in this instance. Especially considering the fact that a Photoshop upgrade is $400 less than the entire Adobe Creative Suite package upgrade. And that's just because of a limited time offer. Normally it's a $600 difference. Yeesh.

...I felt the pucker factor on that one, folks.

Anyway, if there's anyone who would like to to donate to the cause, I'll set a tin cup outside of our door. All donations are tax deductable.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I've already bought half of your Christmas presents! :-)