Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not Much To Report

Things have been pretty boring around the Labunski household. Well...as boring as life can be with 6 month old twins.

This morning before the boys woke up, I took the opportunity to sneak outside (8 am, 30 degrees out) and shoot some photos of the neighbor's rusty horse trailer and a couple other things. Here's one of the photos, and there are more on my photography blog.


This weekend, we head to Portland to visit family. It's going to be a whirlwind trip, complete with a date night on Saturday night for dinner and to go see Wicked! SOOOO excited! It's been...umm...at least three years since I've seen a professional play, let alone a musical, which is just wrong wrong wrong seeing as I have a BA in theatre. Not to mention that it's going to be incredibly wonderful to have a long date night with my husband. Major thanks to Kate, Eliot, and Jan for giving us this opportunity!

The boys have an appointment tomorrow with Smithson, it will be fun to see how he thinks the boys are coming along. Oh, and towards the end of next month, we'll be heading to Boise for the boys' NICU Follow-up Clinic, where they will be seen by a developmental pediatrician and an occupational therapist, who will take a look at how they are doing developmentally. I'm pretty excited about that and am hoping that maybe we can pop into the NICU to say hi to some of the nurses and doctors that worked on the boys during our month and a half there.

Ok, I think that's about it. Exciting, aren't we?

1 comment:

Kate said...

When I read this I thought it said you had an appointment to take the boys to the Smithsonian... :-)