Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh My-Lanta

Ok, I couldn't stop. I have a problem but I don't think there's a twelve step program for this one. Plus laying down did not feel good, at all. Yuck. On top of that, I have a ton of phlegm in my throat and my head hurts...stuff you always wanting to know, right?

Anyway, I've played with my watermark some more and I think I like how it's turned out. Now it's just a matter of seeing what you folks say about the font. Oh, and there's this website...called Totally Rad Actions...the name isn't lying. I emailed the guy and automatically got sent some sample actions. There's this one called...something about Ninja...I dunno. Anyway, look what it did to my wine glass photo!


The crispness, oh the joy! Please, feel free to compare.

Wait...was this suppose to be a blog about the boys? About my familial going's on? Maybe I should start a blog devoted to my photography/Photoshop adventures, so you don't have to keep logging on to this blog and being disappointed over seeing yet ANOTHER photography post.

Sorry 'bout that.

No comments: