Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy One Week Birthday!!!

As of approximately 7 minutes ago, the boys are officially one week old! Funny how it can seem like a lot longer than just a week and yet seem like just yesterday at the same time.

I actually don't really have anything more to update you on yet, since we haven't seen the boys yet today. I did, however, manage to get all of our photos of the boys uploaded onto our online album. And I created a link that goes directly to that album, located on the right side of our blog about halfway down, titled "Levi & Asher Photos". Just click on that and it will take you directly to their album.

I'm sure there will be more to write later!

2 comments:

Carly said...

I really can't believe it's been a week already! I'm so glad they're doing so well!

Arly said...

Happy Birthday Levi & Asher!!

And Lindy, you know who your sons look like (especially Levi)... Your dad.