Saturday, September 27, 2008

More Videos!

We went to see the boys tonight and got to hold them for quite a while. I held Levi while Nathan held Asher. Levi was completely out from the moment that he got settled in, while Asher was a little more restless. I am loving being able to see their faces without any masks or cannulas on. The nurse tonight gave us little knitted hats to put on the boys while we were holding them because their room was a little cold. Asher's hat was a little girly, while Levi's hat was so tall that it looked kind of like an elf's hat. As soon as I'm done with this post, I'm going to upload tonight's photos onto our online photo album, so check them out!

But first, the videos! The first one is of how Asher always sleeps with his mouth wide open. It's pretty entertaining. The second one is of Levi having the hiccups, just like he did while he was in my tummy. So cute!






1 comment:

Carly said...

I love getting to see the videos! They are SO TEENY! I would absolutely LOVE to stop by and see you guys this week sometime. I'm not sure on the time on Thursday that I'll be leaving, or the time we'll be heading back. When I know more I'll let you know :)

And, yes, I know it's not quite October yet- I just couldn't wait any more... I have a sickness. :) hahaha!