Thursday, April 9, 2009

YESSSSS!

Oh man, today was a good day. A little hectic, but good!

On my way home from work, I noticed that it was slightly overcast, making for perfect photo taking conditions. So rather than going home and immediately working out like I've been doing for the past 5 days, I grabbed my camera and lurked through the alley ways of downtown Baker (all two of them). It's amazing the photo ops you can find in alley ways. See?


Ok, that wasn't really in an alley way, it was outside of an old shed on the outskirts of town. As you can tell, I'm continuing my love affair with Photoshop.

After that, I had about 5 minutes to browse through the 60+ photos I took before the kids walking to school outside woke up the boys with their yelling and laughing. Ah well. Feed the boys, edit the above photo real quick, go to bed.

After getting some sleep, I got up, helped Nathan out with the boys for a few minutes, and then headed downstairs to bust my butt with 30 Day Shred. Day six today! And I was able to get through the entire workout without taking a single break besides about 3 seconds here and there for a sip of water. Yay me! That's a big difference from day 1. After grabbing a shower, I weighed myself. Are you ready? I've lost 4.8 lbs in 6 days!!!! And yes, I'm being healthy about it. Trust me, I'm eating! The difference is, I'm eating healthy food instead of junk food and I'm working out every day. And it feels SO GOOD!

So between getting some photography time and getting that weigh in, plus getting to snuggle my boys for a bit, it was a super day!

No comments: