Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby Hiccups!

Evidently Asher takes after his mommy and has frequent hiccups. Yes, that's possible. When my mom was pregnant with me, she said she'd lay down to go to sleep every night and I'd always get hiccups for about half an hour.

Well I think Asher has the same 'problem'. During the last two ultrasounds, we've either heard him having hiccups while listening to his heart or seen his entire torso twitching. And just today as I was sitting here, I started noticing my upper tummy jumping every 5 seconds or so. Cracks me up. I'm going to really miss the feeling of the boys moving around in my tummy after they're born.

I've now been off of my medication for almost 36 hours and I still have yet to feel any contractions, which is very exciting! And I've managed to finish writing thank you notes for the baby shower. Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike writing thank you notes? But it's something that needed to be done and I did it! I've also started an inventory of everything that I have here in Hillsboro, organized by where the items are located. That way I don't forget anything when it comes time to pack, and if by some chance someone else has to pack for us they will be able to know what is mine and what is not. That would be the list maker in me.

Now I just need to attempt to stay awake instead of taking a nap. A nap equals staying awake until 2 or 3 am. But a nap would feel SOOOOO good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a list maker as well. I love that you wrote a list for your stuff. I am happy that you and your boys are doing well. Prayers really do work!