Thursday, August 14, 2008

Observation

Today I am 25 weeks along! According to babycenter.com, our boys should be approximately 1.5 lbs by this time.

Here's the thing...as of August 4th, 9 days ago, they were already 1.5 lbs! No wonder I'm hungry all the time! I'm hoping to find out at my dr's appointment today what they actually weigh at this point. It could be entertaining!

No wonder I'm on bedrest. Two big boys are hanging out inside of little ol' me!


Oh, and I've now been on bedrest for 15 days. That's half a month already. Not too shabby! I live for the things that break up the daily routine...Nathan being here for the weekend, visitors, dr's appointments, anything out of the ordinary. And I never knew how big of a deal having a daily shower would be. I actually breathe an audible sigh of relief as soon as I get in the shower...something about it makes me feel human again.

Only 3 more weeks until we re-evaluate my current bedrest restrictions!!!

No comments: