Thursday, January 17, 2008

"Lindy...are you working today?"

Those were the first words I heard this morning, right before hearing, "Well, it's 6:05."

At which point I jumped out of bed, called work to let the gal I was relieving know that I'd be there very shortly, threw on my clothes, pulled my hair back in a ponytail, grabbed my purse, and headed out the door.

From the moment Nathan woke me up to the moment I walked in the door at work, only 15 minutes had elapsed.

Dang I'm good...you know, besides that whole oversleeping thing.

As for the whole html stuff, I think I got it figured out with the help of everyone who posted comments on my last post. I ended up having to use a completely different template because mine somehow got messed up to the point where I didn't have a place to edit several of the font colors for my website...don't know exactly how that happened, but oh well. It's fixed now. I'll probably play with it some more today because I'm not completely thrilled with the background. But that's the fun part, right?

1 comment:

Arly said...

At least he didn't wake you up on your day off at 6:05 am...