Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Woot!

I bit the bullet and told my boss about applying for the P&P job. And he took it REALLY well.

Basically, he said that he is never one to stand in the way of someone wanting to better themselves. If I get the job, great, he'll be happy for me. But if I don't get the job, great, he'll be happy to still have me here at dispatch.

He also asked me to keep him posted on how things go and to keep it kind of hush hush with my co-workers, which I have no problem with. I see no reason to spread it around work that I'm applying for another job, which is another reason why I made this blog private...my coworkers really don't need to be reading up on me.

Anyway, that's one more hurdle successfully jumped over, now I can relax for the rest of the day without worrying about what my boss will say.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Well that's awesome!! :) How's WW going?? today was my weigh in day, I lost another pound. YAY! :) Keep me posted!