Saturday, January 5, 2008

Photos

I finally had a chance to take all the photos off of our little point and shoot digital camera. I have photos on there all the way back from my trip to Arizona with my mom in the middle of October. So I decided to make slide shows of each group of photos and put them up in one post. Here they are.

The first slide show is from my trip to Arizona. The first photos are from our trip to the art village down the road from where my grandparent's live. The rest of the photos are from our trip to Kitt Peak Observatory, a astrological observatory outside of Tucson. It was a beautiful clear day, and I got some really fun photos.



The next slide show is from when we put baby gates up around our back landing so that Bandit could come and go through his doggy door without having access to the rest of the house. But we made the mistake of putting one of his doggy beds in the back landing with him...this is the result.



When we went to get out Christmas Tree from my parent's property out on Pine Creek, Bandit took off and went into the creek that runs through the center of the property. Because he was so wet, we threw him in the back of the truck with the tree for the trip home, something we've never done before. He seemed to actually enjoy it, and you have to love his batboy ears.



And finally, the pictures I promised of how our house was decorated for Christmas...a little late, I know, but better late than never.

No comments: