Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Bed!

I know I've raved about our new bed several times, but I still can't get over how well we've both been sleeping. We finally got the 4 poster bed that I bought from Goodwill in college (it's been in my parent's storage unit for the past year and a half) and set it up with the new mattress set in our room. That required a little rearranging in our tiny room. Unfortunately, the legs of the bed frame were so tall that I literally had to jump to get into bed. So Nathan took a miter saw to the legs and now it's a much more manageable height.

Here's a couple of photos of our bed/room. It's pretty hard to get a decent photo in such a small space, but that's the best I could do.







1 comment:

Carly said...

Nice! :)

Do you guys have a MacBook, too?
We LOVE ours.