Sunday, January 13, 2008

Privacy Please

So I think I'm going to follow in Carly's footsteps and make my blog private. The more I think about it, the more I really don't want completely random people reading my blog and knowing a bunch of private stuff about Nathan and I. The reason I put this blog up was to keep our distant family and friends up to speed on what is going on in our lives, and to have a place to vent/brainstorm if necessary.

So, if you would like to be invited to our blog, send me your email addresses!
My email (if you don't know it) is lindy.yl@gmail.com

1 comment:

Carly said...

That's what I was thinking, too, I mean-- what is the purpose of our blog? to keep people we KNOW up to speed! :) And if people don't want to log in to read it then that is fine, I don't mind because my parents are ok with logging in to read it and that's who it's for! :) haha

I added AIM but it isn't working for some reason (?) I'm trouble shooting now. :)