Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cause & Effect

Cause:
It's snowing SOOOOO hard here! As in, it's barely let up all day! The freeway has been shut down a couple of times and the flakes are freakin' HUGE. (And I'm not just talking about the idiots on the roads.) ;) It literally looks like pieces of cloud are breaking off and floating to the ground.

Effect:
We're not going to camp this weekend. The snow isn't suppose to let up at all for about a week, which means that there's a pretty good chance that we would get stuck at camp for longer than just the weekend. Not that I'd mind, but well...

The good news is that Nathan and I finally get a weekend at home together, during which neither of us has to work, there are no plays going on, etc. SO exciting! It's been a really long time since we've had a day where we've stayed in bed ALL day long, so maybe we'll do that on Saturday or Sunday. I love those days.

I really wish I could take a picture of these flakes for you, they're phenominal.

No comments: