Wednesday, May 20, 2009

YAY YAY YAY!

I finally got a call from Janis at McMinnville dispatch! I am scheduled to meet with a supervisor for about an hour at 1:30 on the 27th, and then I get to sit in for a few hours during swing shift that evening. Janis also invited me to come back during one of the weekend swing shifts if I want, because she'd love for me to see if I'd like to work there! There wasn't any indication of an interview, but I'm wondering if they're one of those places that doesn't really give you an interview until they have met you first. Who knows. But once again, it's sounding promising...keep praying!

Anyway, now I have something to do between my interview on the 26th and my testing on the 1st. I think I'll go back to McMinnville on either Friday or Saturday night to do a second sit in, if for no other reason than to convince them that I REALLY REALLY REALLY want this job.

YAY!

No comments: