Friday, June 6, 2008

CRIB!

YAY! Our cribs were delivered today. As I type this, they are sitting on our front porch...good thing we live in Baker where (most likely) no one is going to walk off with them. I can't even tell you how stinkin' excited I am! I just called Nathan, who was in the midst attempting to navigate the grocery store check out line while digging for his cell phone, and he said we can set one up tonight. EEEEEE! (That's the excited squeal that I only allow myself to do mentally since I'm way too mature to do it outloud. Ha.) Seriously, who gets this excited over a crib? Yeesh. But here's the one we chose and I simply can't wait to see what it looks like set up!


EEEEEEE! (Again) If my bladder weren't so full and didn't have two kiddos sitting on it, I'd probably be jumping up and down right now. As it is, I'm off to the bathroom before I head home to fill my face and wrestle with crib parts!

PS. The twins are now each 4 inches long from the top of their head to their butts. Wow. Go grab a ruler and check that out. FOUR INCHES. That may not seem like a big deal to you, but these four inch long kiddos are inside of me. Crazy.

1 comment:

Carly said...

OH my gosh. That is so pretty! I'm so so so excited to see them set up! mini cribs are so freakin cute!